This recipe is best with
- 125g Anchor Salted Tinned Butter
- 45g Caster Sugar
- 100g Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg, Grade A
- 135g All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 110g Hazelnut(lightly toasted, roughly chopped)
- 40g Raisin
- Preheat oven at 160 °C.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat Anchor Butter, caster sugar and dark brown sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg into the mixture.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Add into the mixture and followed by chopped hazelnut and raisin. Mix until form a dough.
- Keep the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Portion each using a small teaspoon, line on baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake for 13 - 16 minutes.