This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 100g fresh mandarin orange juice
- 500g Anchor Full Cream Milk
- 100g sugar
- 250g Anchor Whipping Cream
- orange food colouring, a few drops
- Cut the mandarin orange to half then squeeze it
- In a saucepan pour in Anchor Full Cream Milk and castor sugar then stir the milk and sugar mixture on medium heat and bring to a boil then turn to low heat
- Stir the milk mixture continuously until reduced by 1/3
- The colour will turn slightly yellow and the texture will be thicken then turn off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Stir it continuously during cooling to make it smooth.
- After cool down, add in the juice mix well
- In a mix bowl with cold Anchor Whipping Cream, whisk for 30 seconds
- Add in the mandarin orange mixture and few drop of orange food colouring then whisk until soft peak
- Pour the ice cream mixture to a freezable container then cover it and keep it in freezer for 8-10 hours.