This recipe is best with
- Potato Preparation
- 400g frozen potato wedges
- 300ml cooking oil for deep frying
- 4 slices of sliced turkey ham
- 100g pre-cooked sliced mushroom
- 6 slices of Chesdale Processed Cheddar Slices
- 100ml thousand island sauce
- A pinch of dry parsley
- Deep-fry the potato wedges until golden brown and place the fried potato wedges on the small baking tray
- In the preheated oven with 180°C, cover the potato wedges with turkey ham, pre-cooked mushroom, Anchor Sliced 12’s Processed Cheddar Cheese, and thousand island sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and slightly brown, sprinkle with dry parsley and serve hot. Enjoy!