Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Nur Izati for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 250g of cream cheese anchor
- 100 g of whipping cream anchor
- 1 large egg
- 50ml of hot water
- 10 pcs of Butterflypea flowers
- 15 ml of lemon juices
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 50g of castor sugar
- Preheat oven to 200 celcius, line a 6 inch round cake pan with baking paper
- Another bowl,boil hot water.add in butterfly pea flowers into hot water.leave it for 15 minutes. After that, strain it and take the water of butterfly pea, place it into another bowl.
- Place cream cheese and sugar in one bowl, mix it until sugar dissolve
- Add in whipping cream and egg, mix all until combine
- Add in lemon juices, lemon zest, water of butterfly pea into the batter.mix again until combine
- Place batter in cakes pan, remove extra bubble.
- Bake for 35 minutes
- When done, cool aside for 2 hours
- Chill the cake for about 5 hours
- Lastly, enjoy your cakes!?