This recipe is best with
- 135 g All Purpose Flour
- 200 g Sugar
- 30 g Pre-cut Pandan Leaves (10 medium size)
- 250 g Water
- 230 g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 3 Eggs
- 50 g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 2 g Pandan Coconut Extract
- 10 g White Sesame Seeds
- In a bowl, mix flour & sugar until combined.
- Add pandan leaves together with water and blend until fine & smooth & then strain.
- In a bowl, add in pandan water, Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream & eggs, mix well until well combined.
- Preheat the 8 inches molds in the oven with the temperature of 180 degree Celcius for around 10 minutes before adding in the mixture, this will make the base much more crispy & it will not stick on the molds.
- Take out the preheated molds & then brush with butter. Pour in the mixture, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake with the same temperature for 50 minutes.
- Tips: Try to bake it until slightly brown in colour as it will give better flavour & aroma.