This recipe is best with
- 250g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 25g Castor Sugar
- 5g Ovalette
- 200g Condensed Milk
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 250g Eggs
- 40g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 10g Lemon Juice
- 280g Superfine Flour
- Preheat oven to 190C and prepare a 6" square pan with grease paper.
- In a bowl, beat the softened Anchor Unsalted Butter, sugar, ovalette, condensed milk and Anchor Cream Cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one by one, until everything is mix well.
- Mix Anchor Whipping Cream and lemon juice, and mix it into the cake batter.
- Fold in the superfine flour and mix well.
- Pour 100g onto the cake pan, and into the oven until it is golden brown (1 or 2 minutes).
- Press down with a cake smoother and repeat the process until all batter is finished. Approximately 12 layers.
- For the last layer, sprinkle some cranberries on top and finish baking the cake.
- Leave aside and serve when cooled.