This recipe is best with
- Lemongrass Mousse:
- 330g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 3pcs lemon grass
- 5 egg yolk
- 100g sugar
- 8g gelatine
- 40g cold water
- 500g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- Ready-made Mango Sauce, as needed
- Fresh Mango Cubes on top
- First, crush the lemongrass using the back of a knife. Then heat the milk and put the lemongrass in and let it infuse for 1 hour.
- Soak the gelatine with cold water. Set aside.
- Strain the infused milk, measure and adding back the amount of the milk that lost.
- Combine the infused milk, egg yolk and sugar in a bowl. Then stand on a double boil and cook until 83 °C. (until the sauce is thicken and leaves path on back of spoon when finger is drawn across)
- When it reach the desire temperature and thickness, immediately remove from heat and strain into a bowl.
- Add in soaked gelatine.
- Cold down the sauce to room temperature(30 °C).
- Whip whipping cream until soft peak, then fold into the sauce.
- Pour the mousse into desire glass. Keep in the fridge to set.
- Finish the top with mango sauce and mango cubes.