This recipe is best with
- 225 g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 100 g Brown Sugar
- 2 g Vanilla Essence
- 250 g All Purpose Flour
- 4 g Baking Powder
- 65 g Semolina Flour
- 65 g Ground Almonds
- 6 g Lemon Juice
- 3 g Lemon Zest
- Raspberry Jam
- Cream Anchor Unsalted Butter, brown sugar and vanilla essence until fluffy.
- Fold in flour, baking powder, ground almond and semolina.
- Add in the lemon juice and lemon zest. Mix well.
- Roll into 109 each and press onto baking paper.
- Pipe raspberry jam onto the cookies and bake at 160 degree Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool cookies on a cooling rack.