This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Chocolate Moist Cake:
- 130g all purpose flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 140g sugar
- 2g sugar
- 4g baking powder
- 2g baking soda
- 50g egg
- 80g Anchor Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 125g Anchor UHT Milk
- 4g vanilla essence
- 120g hot water
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 500g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 60g icing sugar
- few drops of pink coloring
- few drops of red coloring
- candy decorations
- Preheat oven to 170deg C
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Stir to mix well.
- Add in egg, Anchor Unsalted Butter, Anchor UHT Milk, and vanilla essence. Stir to mix well.
- Add in hot water and mix well, make sure there are no lumps.
- Strain into dome moulds and bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until cake is cooked in the centre (check with a skewer)
- Set aside to cool and prepare the cream cheese frosting.
- In a bowl, add softern Anchor Cream Cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add Anchor Unsalted Butter and beat until smooth.
- Sieve in the icing sugar and mix until no lumps is visible
- Separate into 3 bowls, and dye 2 with pink and red.
- When cake is cooled, take 1 half and trim to have a flat surface.
- Pipe cream cheese frosting on the bigger surface, and sandwich with another half dome.
- Pipe cream cheese frosting all over and decorate with candy eyes and hearts.
Chocolate Moist Cake:
Cream Cheese Frosting: