- Prepare cream cheese by creaming Anchor Cream Cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Divide into 40g and keep chill.
- In a bowl, cream Anchor Unsalted Butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla essence bit by bit and mix well.
- Sift in the flour, matcha powder and baking powder. Mix well.
- Rest dough in chiller for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 100g and wrap cream cheese and 10g black sesame in the middle.
- Bake at 180C for 10 minutes, and reduce temperature to 170C and continue baking for 18 minutes.
You may also like