- 140g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 80g Eggs
- 130g Brown Sugar
- 200g All Purpose Flour
- 4g Coffee Powder
- 4g Baking Powder
- 4g Vanilla Essence
- 250g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 20g Icing Sugar
- 60g Black Sesame
- Prepare cream cheese by creaming Anchor Cream Cheese and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Divide into 40g and keep chill.
- In a bowl, cream Anchor Unsalted Butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla essence bit by bit and mix well.
- Sift in the flour, matcha powder and baking powder. Mix well.
- Rest dough in chiller for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into 100g and wrap cream cheese and 10g black sesame in the middle.
- Bake at 180C for 10 minutes, and reduce temperature to 170C and continue baking for 18 minutes.