Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Nurhaiza Khamis for “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 500gm Anchor cream cheese
- 200gm castor sugar
- 130gm Anchor whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 20gm corn flour
- Mix cream cheese, castor sugar till smooth.
- Add in eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add in corn flour then mix well.
- Add in whipping cream then mix it for a while.
- Cut baking paper and pour batter into cupcake pan until almost full.
- Bake it for 80 minutes with 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cool it before serving.
- Decorate it with fresh fruits or chocolate!