Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Sneha Devi for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 150g Anchor cream cheese
- 30ml Anchor Whipping Cream
- 30ml kara santan kotak
- 50g kastor sugar
- 1 whole egg (gred C)
- 38g cempedak puree
- 3g corn flour
- 1 teaspoon esen vanilla
- For Cempedak puree, first peel the flesh from its seed and blend it together until it becomes a paste
- Next, add the cream cheese in large bowl and mix it until soft
- Add the sugar, corn flour and esen vanila mix it together until it is well combined
- After that add the egg, mix it together once it is well mixed add the cempedak puree and mix it until well combined.
- Add the whipping cream and santan into the mixture and fold it until well combined
- bake the cake under 230c for 12 to 14min