Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Mei Yu for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 200g Cream cheese
- 30g Castor Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 6g Corn Flour
- 50g Whipping Cream
- 150g Cempedak Puree
- 50g Cempedak Flesh, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 230C.
- Whisk room temperature cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Add in egg. Mix till incorporated.
- Add in corn flour. Mix well.
- Add in whipping cream. Whisk till combined.
- Add in cempedak puree and mix well.
- Strain your cheesecake batter through a fine mesh strainer.
- Fold in cempedak flesh.
- Scoop batter into muffin tin lined with cupcake liner (3/4 full)
- Bake 230C for 15minutes.
- When done, leave to cool and store in the fridge for 2hours.
- Serve chilled.