This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Tart Dough:
- 60g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 35g Icing Sugar
- 25g Egg, beaten
- 150g Cake Flour
- Almond Cream:
- 50g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 40g Icing Sugar
- 60g Almond Powder
- 3g Corn Flour
- 2nos Egg, A Size
- Chestnut Cream:
- 200g Chestnut Paste
- 500g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 100g Anchor Whipping Cream
- Whipped Cream:
- 150g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 10g Castor Sugar
- Deco Ingredients:
- 50g Canned Peaches
- 1g Chervil
- 10g Icing Sugar
- In a big bowl, mix butter with icing sugar until smooth.
- Add egg, mix & stir until smooth before sifting in cake flour. Mix all ingredients well, but not overwork them.
- Place the dough in cling wrap round & flatten, keep in the chiller for 2 -3 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.Remove from oven and set aside to cool down.
- Remove the dough from the chiller, place the dough on parchment paper then cover with one more layer of parchment on top, shape it round and flatten using a rolling pin.
- Place the round shape dough in a lightly floured tart casing & trim the sides.
- Poke with a fork all over the bottom surface of pie dough in the tart casing.
- Layer with pre-cut round parchment paper & top with baking beans.
- Bake for 10minutes, remove the baking beans & parchment paper & bake again for another 10minutes using the same temperature.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool down.
- Add the butter & sift in icing sugar, and mix well until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients & mix well.
- Pour the mixture on top of the pre-baked tart base, and level the mixture.
- Bake at 180°C for 20minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool down then chill for a while.
- Add chestnut paste with butter, and mix well using a hand mixer.
- Then add in whipping cream and fold with a rubber spatula until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a piping bag with a nozzle.
- Using an electric mixer, add in cream and castor sugar.
- Whip the mixture until it forms a medium-stiff peak.
- Placed the whipped cream on top of the pre-baked 'Almond Cream' with a prepared tart casing.
- Pipe the Chesnut Cream mixture on top of Whipped Cream nicely.
- Add a few slices of peach together with fresh mint leaves, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve. Enjoy!