This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 2Nos Corn On The Cob
- 450g Japanese Rice
- Rice Cooking Liquid:
- 400g Water
- 30g Japanese Soy Sauce
- 20g Bonito Flakes
- 200g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 50g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 4g Salt
- 150g Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella Shredded
- misc, Breaded Chicken Drummet
- misc, Hot Sauce
- misc, Furikake
- misc, Sprink Onion
- Remove kernels from corn. Cut downwards on the cob.
- Wash Japanese rice (3x) until water is clear.
- In a saucepot, add water, soy sauce, and bonito flake, then bring to boil.
- Remove from heat, cover and let it steep for 15 minutes. Strain into a bowl/jug.
- In a rice cooker, add washed rice, bonito stock, Anchor Extra Yield, Anchor Unsalted Butter, and salt.
- Add corn on top, spread evenly then cook accordingly.
- When rice is cooked, add black pepper, and fluff up the rice.
- Scoop onto the bowl and cover with Anchor Mozz and bake at 180°C-190°C for 15 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and lightly gratin.
- While baking, fry breaded drummet, heat a pot of cooking oil to 180°C and fry until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Toss fried breaded drummet with hot sauce, serve with cheese baked corn rice, garnish and serve!