Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Jaimie Thor for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- Bottom Layer: Pandan
- 250g Cream cheese
- 180g Whipping Cream
- 55g Granulated Sugar
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 8g Corn Starch
- 50g Pandan Juice
- 25g Coconut Milk
- Middle Layer: Gula Malacca & Coconut Milk
- 6g Gelatin Sheet
- 20g Coconut Milk
- 20g Gula Malacca Syrup
- 100g Cream Cheese
- 30g Whipping Cream
- Top Layer: Gula Malacca Syrup & Coconut Flakes
- Gula Malacca Syrup
- Coconut Flakes
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Pour in sugar into cream cheese and mix it together.
- Separately add in eggs and continue mixing it.
- Add in pandan juice, coconut milk and corn starch mix it evenly.
- Lastly, add in whipping cream and blend it together.
- Preheat oven.
- Pour the batter into 6 inch mold and put in pre-heat oven 220 degree celsius for 25 mins.
- Set the cake aside to cool and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- Soak the Gelatin Sheet in cold water for 10 mins.
- Cream Cheese and Gula Malacca Syrup and add in gelatin sheet, mix well.
- Add in Coconut milk and lastly add in whipping cream.
- Take out the pandan bottom layer, and pour the Gula malacca & coconut milk batter on top.
- Brush a layer of Gula Malacca Syrup on the cake.
- Put the coconut flakes as topping.
- The cake is ready to be served.