This recipe is best with
- DEEP FRIED BATTER
- 200g oyster mushroom
- Some salt & pepper
- Some all purpose flour
- CURRY CHEESE SAUCE
- 80g pre-made curry paste, any brand
- 100g water
- 200g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 5 slices Chesdale Processed Cheddar Slices
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of gula melaka
- Cook curry paste and water in saucepan. Add in Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream and bring to simmer.
- Off heat, and add in Chesdale Processed Cheddar and stir until all cheese are melted. Seasoning to taste. Keep warm until needed.
- Use ready-made deep fry mixture, prepare according to the packaging instruction, keep in the chiller until needed.
- Preheat a pot of oil enough to deep fry until 180˚C.
- Season oyster mushroom with salt and pepper, coat with flour, and dip into deep fry batter and fry in batches.
- Drain on paper towel, serve on a plate with curry cheese sauce on the side, or drizzle over it. Enjoy!
TO MAKE CURRY CHEESE SAUCE
TO MAKE OYSTER MUSHROOM FRITTERS