This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 227g Anchor Unsalted Butter, softened
- 100g Castor Sugar
- 30g Pandan Emulco
- 325g Cake Flour
- 1nos Egg White
- misc, Granulated Sugar
- Cream anchor butter, castor sugar and pandan emulco until fluffy. About 5mins.
- Fold in cake flour, until just combined, roll into a cylinder and chill in the fridge until firm.
- Brush cylinder dough with egg white, and roll on granulated sugar.
- Slice to 1cm, and lay on the tray.
- Bake in a convection oven at 150 °C for 25 mins.