This recipe is best with
- 9g Gelatine Powder
- 45g Cold Water
- 100g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 85g Caster Sugar
- 400g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- Fresh Berries
- Soak gelatine powder with cold water(about 10 minutes). Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat Anchor Full Cream Milk and sugar together.
- Remove from the heat and add in soaked gelatine.
- Lastly, mix in Anchor Whipping Cream.
- Pour the mixture into the glasses and keep in the fridge to set.
- Use fresh berries as a decoration on top for panna cotta.