This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Pizza Dough Recipe:
- 500g of bread flour
- 5g of dry yeast
- 10g of Fine Salt
- 25g of Castor Sugar
- 300g of Water
- 300g of Olive Oil
- 100g of Extra Flour, for dusting.
- PizzCrisp Skin Recipe:
- 5g of Smoked Paprika
- 5g of Cajun Spice
- Salted Egg Cheesy Dipping:
- 200g of Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 200g of Anchor Extra Stretch Mozzarella
- 2g of Garlic Powder
- 2g of Onion Powder
- 30g of Salted Egg Powder
- 2g of Fine Salt, to taste
- 1g of Course Black Pepper, to taste
- 1g of Chopped Fresh Parsley, 1/2 tsp
- In a mixer bowl, add in flour, yeast, salt & sugar. Mix the ingredients using the lowest speed for around 30seconds.
- Then mix water with olive oil, give it a good mix, add the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients & mix with low speed for about 2 minutes.
- Increase the mixer speed to medium & continue to mix for another 3minutes or until the dough are well combine & smooth.
- Take out the prepared dough from the mixer & place it into a large bowl, cover with cling wrap & let it rest for at least 1 - 1 1/2 hour.
- Next, devide the dough into 3 & shape it round & smooth.
- Sprinkle flour onto a tray then place the dough ball, cover again with cling wrap & let it rest again for another 45minutes.
- Dust the working table surface with flour then place the dough ball & press it thin using a rolling pin.
- In a bowl, mix together paprika & cajun, sprinkle all over the flatten dough surface.
- By using your hand palm, lightly press the spices on the dough surface so that it will sticks better.
- Heat oven with the temperature of 200°C.
- Prepare a baking tray & lined with parchment paper.
- Cut the herb dough skin into triangle shape & place it on the baking tray & bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes or until the colour turns light brown & crispy, set aside to cool down.
- Pour cooking cream together with all other ingredients.
- Stir & cook until all the it comes to simmer & the mozzarella are nicely melted & strecthy, keep warm for later.
- Serve the PizzCrisp together with the prepared the dipping sauce, enjoy!