This recipe is best with
- Snow Skin:
- 200 g Snow Skin Mix
- 50 g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 80 g Cold Water
- 20 g Shortening
- 5 g Raspberry Jam
- Koh Fun (dusting)
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Filling:
- 150 g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 150 g White Lotus Paste
- 15 g Raspberry Jam
- 45 g Koh Fun
- 1 g Red Colouring
- Prepare the snow skin by mixing snow skin mix with cold water, Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk and Raspberry Jam.
- Mix until all combine and rub in the shortening.
- Set aside to rest and prepare the raspberry cream cheese filling.
- In a mixing bowl, cream Anchor Cream Cheese until soft. Add in the white lotus paste.
- Add in the raspberry jam. Add in koh fun to prevent filling from sticking to your finger. Filling should be play-doh consistency.
- Add in red coloring and mix well.
- Portion snow skin dough and filling into 30 g each.
- Roll snow skin dough until flat and place filling in the middle.
- Pinch the ends tight and enjoy!