This recipe is best with
- Raspberry Rose Jelly:
- 400g Water
- 200g Rose Water
- 25 Fresh Raspberries
- 8g Agar-agar
- 70g Sugar
- Panna Cotta:
- 400ml Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 15g Gelatin
- 800ml Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 110g Sugar
- 4ml Vanilla Essence
- Raspberry Sauce:
- 120g Raspberry Puree
- 15g Sugar
- Wash raspberries and place 2 nos in each cup.
- Boil water and rose water, add agar-agar and cook until fully dissolve.
- Pour 50g into each cup, and set aside to cool.
- In a microwaveable bowl, pour half of the milk and bloom the gelatin.
- Pour the remaining milk, cream and sugar into a pot and cook until sugars are dissolved.
- When gelatin is bloomed, microwave at 10 seconds interval until fully melted.
- Pour melted gelatin into pot and stir in vanilla essence.
- Pour 100ml into each cup and set aside.
- Warm up raspberry puree and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Scoop 10g into each cup,