Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Ahmad Mazura for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 500g anchor cream cheese,
- 120g castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250ml whipping cream
- 20g self raising flour
- 1 cup red bean
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until very smooth
- add eggs one at a time, beating each egg 15 seconds before adding the next.
- Add vanilla extract
- Add whipping cream and beat until combined, about 30 second
- Put the flour and continue beat
- add half of red bean and beat
- Stir well the last bean
- Bake 180° in 30 minutes and 200° for 20 minutes