This recipe is best with
- Red velvet Cake:
- 113g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 285g Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 15g Cocoa Powder
- 250g All Purpose Flour
- 225g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 2 tsp Red colouring
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 300g Anchor Cream Cheese
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Preheat oven at 175'c.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat butter, sugar and salt until fluffy.
- Add in eggs(one at a time) and vanilla essence, mix well.
- Alternately add in sifted flour and milk to mix well.
- Add in white vinegar and red colouring to mix well.
- Fill the batter in 5cm paper cup until 70% from the height.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Set aside and allow to cool at room temperature.
- Thaw Anchor cream cheese at room temperature for 30 minutes or until soft.
- In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Lastly add in soft butter and mix well.
- Using a piping bag with rosette star tip, pipe on top the cake and serve.
For the Red Velvet Cake:
For the Cream Cheese Frosting: