This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 230g White Couverture Chocolate
- 240g glutinous rice flour
- 95g corn flour
- 10g baking powder
- 25g sugar
- 1.5g salt
- 200g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 95g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- 6g vanilla essence
- Step A:
- 150g brown rice, toasted
- 400g Anchor Whipping Cream
- Step B:
- 300g Anchor Whipping Cream
- 150g Anchor Cream Cheese, soften
- Wash brown rice and drained.
- Roast on pan for 15-20mins, until deep brown.
- Add toasted rice into anchor whipping cream mix well and keep in fridge overnight.
- Next day, strain infused cream, press rice with spatula to completely strain liquid out. Keep the strained rice to make rice pudding.
- Bring 300g anchor whipping cream, anchor cream cheese to lightly simmer, remove from heat and whisk until no lump.
- Pour hot cream into white couverture chocolate, mix well. Add cold infused cream, mix well and chill until mixture is cold, 3-4°C.
- Whip ganache on medium speed, until medium peak, transfer to piping bag. Keep chill.
- Sieve all dry ingredient together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together then add in dry ingredients, mix well until it forms a smooth batter.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium low heat, scoop batter and cook 2-3mins or golden brown, flip and cook another 2mins. Repeat.
- Serve pancake with whipped ganache, enjoy!
To Prepare Rice Flour Waffle: