This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Salmon (marinade):
- 250g salmon fillet
- 25g honey
- 4g dijon mustard
- 24g soy sauce
- 10g garlic (minced)
- black pepper
- 30g orange capsicum, macedoine
- 30g purple capsicum, macedoine
- 30g cheery tomatoes, quartered
- 60g spinah, roughly sliced
- Mentaiko Sauce:
- 50g whole egg
- 10g dijon mustard
- 10g white vinegar
- 2g salt
- 240ml canola oil
- 12g lemon juice
- 40g mentaiko roe
- 300g tricoloured pasta
- 20g onion
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 150g vegetables
- 80g stock
- 250g Anchor Extra Yield
- 80g Mentaiko sauce
- Cut salmon fillet into 8 pieces. Pat skin dry.
- In a bowl, mix the honey, Dijon mustard and soy sauce.
- Add salmon into the marinade and marinade for 15 minutes.
- In a pan, add olive oil and saute garlic and ginger.
- Pan sear salmon (skin side) until continue basting with sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut capsicums into macedoine size and blanch in hot water for 30 seconds.
- Cool with cold water and set aside.
- Place vegetables into separate small bowls.
- In a food processor, add egg, mustard, vinegar and salt. Process for 20 seconds.
- Slowly add in the oil and when mixture thickens, continue to increase the stream.
- Add lemon juice to taste and stir in the mentaiko roe.
- Cook pasta as per instructions on pack.
- In a pan, sweat onions with Anchor Unsalted Butter.
- When fragrant, add vegetables and saute until fragrant.
- Take out vegetables and deglaze with stock.
- Add Anchor Extra Yield and mentaiko sauce.
- Toss with pasta, vegetables and salmon.
- Season to taste.