This recipe is best with
- Pineapple Tart Skin:
- 140g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 25g Sugar
- 1nos Yolk
- 220g Flour
- 10g Black Sesame Powder
- 200g Pineapple Jam
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- Whisk together butter and sugar until the colour becomes pale.
- Add yolk and flour and work the dough until it becomes firm.
- Divide into half, and add the other half with black sesame powder.
- With two doughs of different colours, blend them together creating a uneven colour, roll them flat and use a cookie cutter to cut.
- Place store-bought pineapple jam on it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.