This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- white load slice, 2 pcs
- 20g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 50g smoked duck breast slice
- 20g lychee slices (tin)
- 5g rocket salad
- 50g Anchor Mozzarella Shredded
- 2pcs Anchor 84's color slice cheese
- Plum Aioli (15 portions):
- 260g mayonnaise
- 260g LKK plum sauce
- 20g garlic
- salt & black pepper, misc
- 2 to 3 tbsp of hot water
- To prepare Plum Aioli, blend everything together with a hand blender or jug blender. Season according to taste. Store in chiller until needed.
- Prepare pan over medium heat, spread sauce on both toast, arrange toast (sauce side in), with Anchor 84's colour slice cheese followed by SMG arrange on 1 piece of toast with lychee, smoked duck, plum aioli and rocket salad on, cover the top with the 2ng bread, cheese side in.
- Generously spread butter on 1 side and toast on pan, apply some weight on top by pressing with a spatula, slowly grill until golden brown, generously spread butter on the non-toasted bread, and flip over, again apply some weight on top by pressing with a spatula, grill until golden brown. Cut and serve, enjoy!