This recipe is best with
- Coriander Mint Cream Cheese Dip
- 100g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 50g Coriander
- 40g Mint Leaf
- 12g Peeled Garlic
- 25g Lime Juice
- misc, Salt
- misc, Pepper
- 200g Anchor Cream Cheese, Soften
- 8pcs Frozen Paratha
- 400g Tandoori Chicken, Shredded
- misc, Red Onion
- misc, Tomato
- misc, Cucumber
- misc, Mix Salad
- Put everything in the blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust salt accordingly. Set aside for later use.
- Cook frozen paratha according to packaging instructions.
- Cut from the middle of the paratha down to the edge.
- Spread 1 tbsp coriander mint cream cheese on the paratha, lay individual ingredients into each quadrant.
- Fold the wrap up, starting from the bottom left quarter, folding it up over the top left, then folding it over to the top right, then folding it down to the bottom right.
- Continue with all remaining ingredients.
- Mix all salad ingredients in a bowl and serve it on the side of the wrap, an extra dipping sauce for dipping. Enjoy