Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Seroja Jasmeen for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
This recipe is best with
- 680 g of Anchor cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 430 g of Anchor whipping cream
- 180 g of castor sugar
- 3 tbsp of Teh Tarik Paste
- 30 g of cake flour
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper
- Beat sugar and cream cheese together on medium until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat on medium until smooth.
- Add the Teh Tarik paste and beat until just mixed.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour and 1/4 of the cream and mix until smooth. Add another 1/4 more cream, mix, and then add the rest and mix until smooth.
- Slowly pour the cream/flour mixture into the cheese mixture whilst the mixer is beating on low until mixed through. Increase speed to medium and mix for 15 seconds just to ensure it’s all combined.
- Preheat your oven at 240C. Bake at 240C for 30-35mins until top is dark but the middles still has a wobble to them when you give the pan a jiggle.
- Let cool at room temperature to allow the cheesecake to set for 4 hours.
- Remove from the baking tin and enjoy at room temperature