Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Janice Thon for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 250g Anchor cream cheese
- 70g castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125g Anchor whipping cream
- 10g cake flour
- 5g corn flour
- 1 tsp coffee paste
- 1 tsp teh tarik paste
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl, whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Whisk in egg one by one, followed by whipping cream.
- Lastly, add in flour, mix until smooth.
- Divide batter evenly into 2 bowls, add teh tarik paste and coffee paste in each bowl.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of the coffee batter into the centre of 6-inches lined loose cake pan.
- Then 3 tablespoons of the teh tarik batter on top and repeat until all batter has been used.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cake and let it cool on the rack, refrigerate at least 4 hours before cutting and serving.