This recipe is best with
- 20g cooking oil
- 150g big yellow onion, diced
- 200g button mushroom, diced
- 500g boneless chicken thigh, diced
- 150g thai green curry paste
- 50g water
- 230g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- Salt, to taste
- White palm sugar, to taste
- Fish sauce, to taste
- 300g boiled sweet potato, cubed
- 3pcs lime leaf, hand crushed
- A handful of thai basil, sliced
- 24pcs puff pastry 12cm X 12cm
- Egg wash
- Heat a deep sauté pan on medium heat with cooking oil, sauté onion until slightly translucent, add mushroom season with some salt and sauté until fragrant.
- Add in chicken and thai green curry paste and sauté for 1 - 2 mins. Deglaze the pan with water, scrape clean the pan and reduce until half of the liquid is left.
- Reduce heat to low, add Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, season with white palm sugar and fish sauce, adjust seasoning according to taste. Then lastly add in boiled sweet potato, lime leaf, thai basil mix well and let it simmer for 1 min, stirring it frequently. Set a side to let it chill completely.
- Preheat oven to 180°C - 200°C.
- Lay pastry on a lined baking tray, lightly brush side with egg wash, put 1 tablespoon of filling in the middle. Fold pastry in half over the filling, crimp the edges together with fork, with a small knife poke through the top pastry with 3 small lines. Lightly brush egg wash on pastry surface.
- Bake for 15mins or until pastry is golden and crisp. Allow to chill slightly before serving. Enjoy!
To Prepare Filling: