This recipe is best with
- Milk Bun Toast:
- 500g High Protein Flour
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 1/2tsp Salt
- 20g Full Cream Milk Powder
- 8g Instant Dry Yeast
- 265g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 60g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- Honey Cheese Sauce:
- 200g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 200g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 50g Honey
- 225g Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices
- In a mixing bowl with dough hook attachment, combine all ingredients except Anchor Butter and mix at low speed until become a dough. Then turn to medium speed and mix until gluten form.
- Add in softened Anchor Butter and continue mix until window stage.
- Rest the dough at room temperature for 30 minutes. Divide the dough into 8 pieces evenly, then shape it like a ball. Rest for another 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Grease a 1kg toast bread mould with oil spray.
- Take the dough and give some pressure and shape the dough back into balls then arrange nicely in the mould.
- Put the bread mould in a bread proofer and let it proof for 1 hour or until double of the size.
- Preheat oven at 170 °C.
- Bake the bread for 40 - 45 minutes or until golden brown colour.
- Remove from the oven and unmould. Let it cool down on wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, combine Anchor Whipping Cream, Anchor Butter, honey and Anchor Sliced Cheese. Stand the bowl on a double boiler and cook until the ingredients are melted and smooth. (stir constantly during cooking)
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool down slightly at room temperature. Keep the sauce in the fridge until completely cool.
- Preheat oven at 230 °C.
- Evenly spread some sauce on the toast bread and bake for 10 minutes or until the sauce reached a nice brown colour.