Welcome to the ‘#HealthyEating’ series! #HealhyEating is launched to encourage everyone to love themselves and live a healthier life. In this quarter, we are sharing vegetarian and/or vegan dessert recipes, Walnut with Hazelnut Flour Cookies. The hazelnut flour gives a rich & nutty flavour while adding a more dense texture to the cookie. Hazelnut flour adds a subtle nuttiness and buttery taste to savoury and sweet dishes.
Want more vegetarian or vegan recipes? Check out the ‘#HealthyEating’ recipe folder.
- Cookie Dough
- 100g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 50g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 5g Vanilla Essence
- 100g All Purpose Flour
- 100g Hazelnut Flour
- 1g Baking Powder
- 120g Roasted Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 170 Celcius
- Cream butter and sugar together with an electric mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla essence, continue to whisk.
- Sift all the dry ingredients together (Flour, Hazelnut Flour and Baking Powder)
- Fold in the dry ingredient and add in the roasted walnuts using a rubber spatula
- Divide the dough into bite size cookies and arrange them neatly on a baking tray
- Bake 170 Celcius for about 20 minutes or until golden brown