This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 225g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 160g sugar
- 3g vanilla essence
- 100g eggs
- 300g all purpose flour
- 60g cereal flakes
- 80g malt powder
- 100g chocolate (melted)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the Anchor Unsalted Butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Add in the eggs and mix well.
- Add in the flour, cereal flakes and malt powder. Mix well.
- Roll into 10g-15g balls.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes and set aside to cool.
- When cooled, drizzle with melted chocolate.