This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Cookies Stick:
- 110g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 85g icing sugar
- 50g egg
- 3g vanilla extract
- 300g low protein flour
- 30g ground almond
- Chocolate Coating:
- 200g dark chocolate
- topping (sprinkles or roasted almond nibs)
- Soften the Anchor Unsalted Butter in a Bowl Then add in the Icing sugar mix well.
- Slowly and add in egg little by little together with vanilla extract until totally mix well.
- Sieve in the Flour then add in the Ground almond mix it until be come a cookie dough.
- Roll it thin into rectangular shape thickness 0.5cm then chill in fridge 10 - 15 minutes until slightly harder.
- Cut into 0.5cm x 15cm and transfer to a baking tray bake in 160°C 10 - 20 minutes.
- Let it cool completely then prepare the chocolate coating.
- Melt the chocolate using double boiler or microwave then transfer into a tall glass so can dip the cookies.
- Plate in on a parchment papar let it to set, decorate with topping before the chocolate set.