This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- Cookie Dough:
- 125g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 100g Sugar
- 50g Eggs, beatened
- 5g Baking Powder
- 250g Cake Flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50g Poppy Seeds
- 6nos Candied Cherry
- Preheat oven to 220 Celcius.
- Use a room temperature softened anchor unsalted butter and whisk it together until pale in colour.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla essence.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together and fold it in using a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Divide into bite size portion and top it up with candied cherry, poppy seed or plain.
- Arrange them on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at 220 Celcius.