This recipe is best with
- 200g big yellow onion, sliced
- 60g spring onion, cut 1inch
- 200g kimchi, sliced
- 40g garlic, minced
- 24g gochujang
- 24g miso
- 24g soy sauce
- 8pcs chicken luncheon meat, sliced
- 3 nos chicken sausage, sliced
- 100g baked beans
- 2pcs hard bean curd
- 50g baby spinach
- 50g enoki mushroom
- 1 nos shimeji mushroom
- 2pcs instant noodles
- To Serve
- 120g Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 2 slices Anchor Processed Cheddar Slices
- In a pot, fill up the base with onion slices, spring onion & kimchi. Then put minced garlic, gochujang, miso, soy sauce & water.
- Arrange condiments side by side, bring to boil until noodles are cooked.
- Top it up with Anchor processed cheddar cheese slice & Anchor extra yield cooking cream, simmer until cheese is melted. Stir well and enjoy!