This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 30g orange capsicum, julienne
- 30g purple capsicum, julienne
- 60g kale, roughly sliced
- 300g tri coloured pasta
- 20g onion
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 120g vegetables
- 80g stock
- 250g Anchor Extra Yield
- seaweed, to garnish
- Cut capsicums into julienne size and blanch in hot water for 30 seconds.
- Cool with cold water and set aside.
- Place vegetables into separate small bowls.
- Cook pasta as per instructions on pack.
- In a pan, sweat onions with Anchor Unsalted Butter.
- When fragrant, add vegetables and saute until fragrant.
- Take out vegetables and deglaze with stock.
- Add Anchor Extra Yield and simmer.
- Season to taste.
- Plate and deco with shredded seaweed on top.