This recipe is courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- 30g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 60g turkey ham, cubed
- 150g big yellow onion, diced
- 50g french bean, sliced
- 50g red capsicum, diced
- 150g Anchor Colby & Cheddar Shredded
- salt & pepper
- Cake Batter:
- 200g low protein flour
- 8g baking powder
- 150g whole eggs
- 25g castor sugar
- salt, a pinch
- 80g Anchor Unsalted Butter, melted
- 100g Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk
- Pre-heat oven with fan at 160°C
- Melt Anchor unsalted butter on medium high heat, saute turkey ham, onions, french beans and red capsicum for 1min. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside to cool.
- Sieve low protein flour and baking powder together. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, using a whisk mix whole eggs, caster sugar, salt, melted anchor unsalted butter and anchor milk. Pour into flour mix and mix well.
- Last fold in sauted ingredients and Anchor colby & cheddar cheese.
- Pour into mould and bake in pre-heated oven for 45-50mins.
- Remove from mould and cool on cooling rack.
- Slice and serve with side salad. Enjoy!