This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Brioche Bun
- 30g of Anchor UHT Milk
- 100g of Eggs
- 255g of Bread Flour
- 2g of Salt
- 15g of Sugar
- 50g of Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 8g of Yeast
- Grilled Chicken
- 250g of Chicken Chop
- 3g of Salt
- 5g of Pepper
- 50g of Gochujang Sauce
- 5g of Onion Powder
- 10g of Ginger Powder
- Korean Spicy Sauce
- 100g of Anchor Extra Yield
- 50g of Gochuijang Sauce
- 10g of Lemon Juice
- 3g of Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients for 10 minutes on low speed until mix well.
- Switch to medium speed and mix for another 8 minutes.
- Set aside to proof for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Portion into 80g each and shape into a ball.
- Proof for another 30 minutes and brush with egg yolk.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix all ingredients together and rub onto chicken.
- Set aside to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Pan sear each side for 3 minutes and put in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.