This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy.
This recipe is best with
- 135g all purpose flour
- 200g sugar
- tea bags, 6 packets
- 250g water
- 230g Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- 150g eggs (3 nos)
- 50g Anchor Unsalted Butter, soften
- 10g white sesame seeds (optional)
- In a bowl, mix flour & sugar until combines.
- Place in the tea bags with water into a pot & cook within simmering stage for at least 5 minutes, then set aside to cool down.
- Add cooking cream, eggs & prepared tea into flour mixture, mix well until well combines.
- . Preheat the 8" molds in oven with the temperature of 180C for around 10 minutes before adding in the mixture, this will make the base much more crispy & it will not stick on the molds.
- Take out the preheated molds & then brush with butter. Pour in the mixture, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake with the same temperature for 50minutes.
- Tips: Try to bake it until slightly brown in colour as it will gives better flavour & aroma.