Welcome, Kuali Bakers! This time, we are showcasing all the most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake submissions here! To enter our giveaway, all you need to do is serve up your most ‘terer’ Malaysian-themed burnt cheesecake using Anchor Cream Cheese, which is the key ingredient to a yummylicious silky burnt cheesecake. Read our full instructions here to win! This recipe is courtesy of Arnizah Md Iskandar for the “Burnt Cheesecake, Let’s Make It Malaysian-lah!” Contest.
- 500gm cream cheese
- 150gm castor sugar
- 4 eggs (grade A)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200ml whipping cream
- 25gm wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon mango essence
- Mango for topping
- Beat cream cheese with castor sugar until cream cheese soften.
- Pour light beaten eggs into the cheese mixture and beat with medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla essence and whipping cream. Beat for another 2 minutes with medium speed.
- Add wheat flour and mango essence, beat lightly until well mixed.
- Pour into 8inch round pan with non stick baking paper covering the pan.
- Put small mango dices for extra taste of mango in the cheese mixture.
- Bake for 50 mins 190°c.
- Once baked, cool it on the cooling rack for 1/2 hour.
- Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours at least.
- Topped the cake with mango puree and mango slices.