This recipe is a courtesy of Anchor Dairy
This recipe is best with
- Tart Casing:
- 200g cake flour
- 30g ground almonds
- 70g powder sugar
- 1g fine salt
- 120g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 35g vanilla paste
- 35g 1 eggyolk + egg white
- 2g lemon zest
- Pineapple & Lemon Curd:
- 120g egg yolk
- 120g castor sugar
- 80g pineapple juice
- 40g lemon juice
- 30g water
- 4g gelatin powder
- Cream Topping:
- 240g Anchor UHT Whipping Cream
- 150g sweetened condensed milk
- Heat the oven to 190°C
- In a mixer & using a paddle attachment, add in all dry ingredients.
- Mix vanilla paste & egg mixture, light mix to combine, set aside.
- Next, add in butter & mix until it forms a crumbly texture.
- Lastly, add in the vanilla, egg mixture & lemon zest into the crumbly flour mixture.
- Give it a quick mix & use the pulse so that you don't over mix it.
- Combine & shape the dough slightly flat, rest in chiller for at least 1 hour.
- Flatten the dough into 5mm thickness, shape it & ensure it fit nicely on a 15cm cake pan, trim the dough as require.
- Wrap & keep it chill again for 1 hour.
- Remove the dough from chiller. Using parchment paper line the surface of the bottom & side of tart dough in the cake pan, cover with baking stones or any suitable nuts.
- Bake it in oven at 190°C for 15-20minutes
- Remove from oven & remove the baking stones, continue to bake for another 15-20minutes to give it slightly brown effect.
- Bloom the gelatine, add water to the gelatine powder. Let it sit on the side for around 15minutes or until ready
- Mix the egg yolk with sugar, pineapple juice & lemon juice, mix it until all combines, double boil the mixture until reaches 55°C, then add in prepared gelatine.
- Pour the mixture onto the par-baked tard casing, chill the mixture until set for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Using a mixer with whisk attachment, pour in cream & condensed milk.
- Beat the mixture until medium soft peak.
- Fill the whipped cream into piping bag, garnish the cake as desire.
- Chill, cut & then serve, enjoy!