- 100g rice flour
- 2tbsp corn flour
- 1/3 cup lukewarm water (approximately)
- 2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Oil for frying
- 150g peanuts, toasted and shelled
- Pounded ingredients:
- 1 tsp coriander seeds (ketumbar)
- 1 tsp fennel (jintan manis)
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- Combine rice flour and corn flour with water. Add the pounded ingredients and mix well. Stir in salt and chilli powder, and mix well. Leave aside for 10 minutes. Add peanuts and mix evenly.
- Heat oil in a wok. Scoop one tablespoon of batter onto a flat surface ladle. Deep-fry till golden. Drain on absorbent paper. Cool, then store in air-tight containers.