- 2 cups corn, fresh
- 2 red fresh chillies
- 2 Bombay onions
- 50gm dried shrimps
- 2 stalks of spring onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of wheatflour
- 1 cup of self-raising flour
- Water to mix
- Cut chillies, onions and spring onion. Pound shrimps.
- Pour corn in a big bowl. Add flour, chillies, onions, shrimps and salt. Add in water.
- Lastly, add in the spring onion. Stir well until the batter is smooth.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls into deep hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown. Drain onto paper towels.
- Serve corn fritters piping hot.