- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugar, essence, evaporated milk and egg until light and fluffy.
- Sift salt and self-raising flour together. Add to the butter mixture. Stir in oats and cranberries. Mix into a well-combined dough.
- Roll pieces of dough into small balls and place them on the prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Leave cookies to cool on the baking sheets for five to 10 minutes then transfer onto wire racks to cool completely.
You may also like