This recipe is best with
- 30ml cooking oil
- 50g Anchor Unsalted Butter
- 1 holland onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, whole & smashed
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced
- 200g white button mushroom, sliced
- 300g shitake Mushroom, sliced
- 1tsp thyme herbs
- 1.7L liquid chicken stock
- 300ml Anchor UHT Extra Yield Cooking Cream
- Salt, to taste
- Course black pepper, to taste
- Heat Anchor Unsalted Butter with oil in a pan then place in holland onion & garlic, cook until it’s a bit brown & aromatic.
- Next add in celery, carrot, shitake mushroom, white button mushroom, thyme & cook again till all soften.
- Pour in liquid chicken stock & let it boil then simmer until the quantity of ingredients are almost equal with the liquid.
- Blend all till it’s fine & smooth, pour back into the pot then add in Anchor Extra Yield Cooking Cream, salt & course black pepper, serve. Enjoy!