This recipe is best with
- 4 pieces fresh snapper fillet
- 1 no shallot- finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh cream
- ground pepper
- Season the pieces of sea bass with salt and pepper.
- Place a frying pan with a knob of butter and a couple of tbsps of olive oil over a low heat.
- Place the red snapper and butter and lightly fry turning over once.
- Add the chopped shallot and continue frying adding some freshly ground pepper.
- Pour the cream over the sea bass and continue cooking until the fish is done..
- Remove from the pan and serve with fresh tomato salsa..