- 200gm bittergourd (seeds removed and sliced into semi-cirles)
- Oil for deep fry
- (A) :
- 10gm turmeric powder
- 10gm chilly powder
- 10gm wheat flour
- 100gm chick pea flour (tepung kacang kuda)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 20ml water
- Mix well all the ingredients (A) to form the batter.
- Mix the sliced bittergourd pieces into the batter.
- Heat the oil in the wok for deep frying.
- Deep fry the bittergourd pieces till its golden and crispy.
- Remove from oil and leave it to cool a little while. Ready to be served for bananaleaf lunch or dinner.